Schedule of daily services offered by Ministerium
View schedule here.
Contact information for Ministerium Members
Visit this page for contact information.
BigBurgh is a mobile-optimized website that pulls together the services that can help those having a tough time (especially the homeless or those at risk of being homeless) in the City of Pittsburgh. BigBurgh provides a platform via its website apps to a community of users to access information about services for homeless, poor, and vulnerable populations and to provide a communications forum between Outreach workers, police, and users.
PA 2‑1‑1 Southwest is part of the national 2‑1‑1 Call Centers initiative that seeks to provide an easy-to-remember telephone number, chat, text, and a web resource for finding health and human services – for everyday needs and in crisis situations.
Every day, highly trained 2‑1‑1 call specialists provide referrals to:
- Basic Human Needs Resources: food banks, shelters, rent and utility payment assistance
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: crisis intervention services, support groups, counseling
- Employment Support: financial assistance, job training, education programs
- Support for Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities: home-delivered meals, transportation, health care
- Youth and Child Care Programs: after school programs, summer camps, mentoring, protection services
- Regional Disaster Preparation